Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Eylure Texture 154 Eyelashes Review

Thursday 14 August 2014

eylure texture 154 review, eylure false lashes review, fake eyelashes, eylure review, my pale skin

eylure texture 154 review, eylure false lashes review, fake eyelashes, eylure review, my pale skin

eylure texture 154 review, eylure false lashes review, fake eyelashes, eylure review, my pale skin

eylure texture 154 review, eylure false lashes review, fake eyelashes, eylure review, my pale skin

eylure texture 154 review, eylure false lashes review, fake eyelashes, eylure review, my pale skin

After months of not wearing any, I've finally fallen back in love with false eyelashes. I recently picked up the Eylure Texture 154 eyelashes on a spur of the moment trip to Superdrug.

As a bleach blonde with hooded eyelids, one of the problems I face when it comes to lashes is finding some which are bold enough to make a statement, but don't swamp my face and make me look ridiculous.

What attracted to to these lashes were how wispy they looked and that they were ever so gently clumped out along the join which makes them a lot more realistic looking.  One of my personal pet hates for false eyelashes on myself is just just a see of  row of black black across my eyelids.When you have fairer skin, they stand out more, so it's best to go for lighter lashes.

On first use, i'm loving these lashes, and I think they may be popping up in various looks on the blog in the future. 

What are your favourite eyelashes?? Let me know in the comments!
Em xxx

15 comments:

  1. These are lovely. They look quite 'natural'! :)

    Emily x
    www.emgrace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always struggle to find eyelashes that look good on me too! But I'm loving how these look, I will probably get these now!

    Alana | www.alanawise.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped wearing false eye lashes as I had the same problem where they didn't stand out enough or they were just too big and fake looking, so I'll probably give these a go

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of these, the shape of them is gorgeous!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoh those lashes look stunning :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look lovely, I wish I was better at applying eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore that makeup look! These wispy lashes are my favourite kind, gonna need them for the next night out I have!

    Sam xo sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, hooded eye-lid problems!! I get ya gurl! I absolutely love Eylure though, their lashes are great quality - and these look fab!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look incredible on! I think you just made me want to buy these little beauties ;) hehe!
    Also, I've nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award, which I posted here: http://nuggetstumpblog.com/2014/08/15/the-lovely-blog-award/
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    high definition brows

    ReplyDelete

  11. Nice blog.
    Order careprost to have longer eyelashes growth and it is also used to treat glaucoma eye disease.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Creative method you applied like we do in https://clippingpathcore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this articles this is really helpful for me. We are providing services for your old image to make it new. You can avail this photo restoration

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love these Eylure Texture 154 Eyelashes! They look so natural and beautiful on. I've worn them to special occasions and got compliments about how gorgeous my eyes looked. Thanks for taking the time to review them, it really helped me decide which ones to buy. They are definitely worth it!

    leading Shadow Creation Service

    ReplyDelete